BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 19, 2010

projek..~~

today i go library wif my frens....

1st time hang out wif frens... but in a library-.-
haizz bo bian........ my mum takut me kena culik..

we go there discuss about the folio sejarah lur..

see.. my grandpa so rajin.. he wan 2 copy the whole book ar..
copy till siao meh?! -.-

we discuss our projek.. xD

many ppl wearing balck T-shirt.. xD my granpa too.. xD
oni he noe that i taking tis all the photo xD
later we go eat...
then continue..-.-
today i spend my $$ at library total RM3.00++ [papers + drink ]
LOL.. actually i cannot go de, bo lang send me-.-
but today my aunt bo work.. xun bian send me there xD
6:00 balik home.. very tired.. esok ada banyak kerja lagi nak buat...
bye bye~~

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...