BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 16, 2010

not in the mood-.-

April ady! me still no study-.-

''now u r still in ur HONEYMOON, because now still study time. when u start to work, ur NIGHTMARE begins.''

LOL..
lao ba told me de-.-

today really XIA SUI ar!!!!!!!!!!
kena a group of students called '' SUPER HAMSAP GUYS '' bully! zz

damn it!!!!!!

do u noe wat my feelings?!
*jatuh maruah
*terpaksa BERSABAR TILL WAN CRY!! T^T

‘现在我们要多做好事。如果有人欺负你,你要忍耐!因为这可能有关你上一世有得罪他们!! 要忍耐!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’
[last year teacher told me de]


i really beh dong liao la!!


PUKI, CIBAI, LANJIAO, DULAN all pun out!

if u berhak to bully see tis 1st la!
*U think u very powerful ar?!
*U think u very big ar?!
*U think girls easily to bully ar?!
*U think girls are ur toys ar?!
*U think girls don't have feelings wan ar?!
*If u kena ppl bully like THAT then what is ur feelings?!


SHIT la!!!!
u bully girls tat means u oso bully ur mother, sister or other member of ur family!

NO GIRLS THAT MEANS NO U OK?!!!!!!


try to think la!!
dunno then go see ur moral book la!!o0o zz

KANNEH!
now i very hate BOYS!
[except my family member and my brother angkat]


now really bo mood.
need my brother angkat to 安慰 me T^T

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...