BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 13, 2010

fishing!~~

everyday on PC...
dunno wanna do wat-.-
either on9 facebook, msn, blog...
see lai see ki...


see till sleep ki.. -.-


morning time...
bo lang on9..


nite time...
many ppl on9.. but oni my SISTER chat wif me nia.. my BROTHER dunno lost go where, but his facebook put on9!!==


**i think maybe they got GF jor.. kia their GF cemburu! -.-
**so no choi me! T^T



PEK CEK ar..!!! ><
me lonely u noe?!!
as my brother pun tak boleh TEMAN me!! T^T

oni my sister teman me nia..... thx ya^^



LOL.
today go fishing!!!
*me and emery tak da pi! :PPPPPPPPPP
*lazy! XDDDDDDDD

PLACE: Butterworth



fishing!!!
waw..
caught 2 fish at once!
*really pro...!!


my bro dunno look at which direction.. -.-
act COOL! XDDDDDDDDDDD
lao ba + bro!!
*see my lao ba so endao! XDDDDDDD
too hot liao..
sit under the umbrella..
now is lao bu + sis!
*mum looks COOL! love ya!^^
the BOYS!!!!!!!
one TALL one SHORT!! XDDDDDDDD
tambai kia=bro... bro= tambai kia!!
*don mind if u see tis!!XDDDDDDDDDDD
LOL.
bro + lao bu..
they said morning banyak fish..... afternoon none...
waste time nia standing there.
TOTAL = 9 fish!!
gave them to other ppl..==
ok lar..
now 11:30++pm
wan sleep!! tired! =.=
ah bo tomorrow i got PANDA EYE! -.-
^gud nite^
^hope my bro and sis will chat wif me everytime!^

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...