BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

pics of Teacher's Day

Teacher's Day...
and also A Farewell Day 4 Principal...



after holidays..
new Pincipal come.. O_O
Prai de........... girl lai de...


hope she is kind, friendly and lovely.. XDDDDDDDD


*if wasn't for tat day a farewell for the Principal, i lazy to come.. -.-
*rather play game at home! XDDDDDD



LOL.
me cincai post nia..
wan to see more??

go see at my FACEBOOK..
1 big big family..
also can say-> SATU MALAYSIA..^^


presents for my BRO!!!
nice hor??!

i oso ''bu she de'' give him..T^T


LOL.
who ask him wan to be my bro..-.-
but nvm...


he HAPPY.. i oso HAPPY^^
hope he LIKES it! XDDDDDDDDD
wannna buy watch?! XDDDDDDDDD

after exam de small small FAMILY!^^
*got ppl kacao us take photo ar..-.-
*LOVES tis pic! XDDDDDDD
some of them dun wan me post in FB..
so i post here!
nice!!^^
me now wan play game 1st!
maybe after study LOL!!!
don't wan waste time now...
kerana MASA ITU EMAS.. ^^

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...