BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 30, 2011

During the holidays

During the school holidays, i spent most of my time to learn drawing pictures..


hope you guys will give me some good comments :D!



the first picture that i had drawn :)











**the BEFORE is the picture that i needed to draw


**the AFTER is the result that i had made








In the first place,


i'm glad that my Aunt Joanna is willing to teach me drawing! :D!!












No matter come rain or shine... i have the passion for success!


there's still many more for me to learn and try.








*this post is quite a simple post because these few days i'm busy==










a HAPPY news :


i'm hanging out with my friends to Sunway to watch Kungfu Panda on this wednesday;)



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...