BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hanging out :)

This Wednesday went to Sunway with my best buddy Irene and her siblings.




let's have photos at the PINKYRED COLLECTION as a start :)





my sister's favourite MICKEY MOUSE

*capture them on purpose XDD!



my best buddy : Irene Khaw






after went to watch the movie : KUNGFU PANDA

the movie is quite funny and nice.


invited many friends of mine but most of them don't want to watch -.-









pictures again !! WOOHOO~~ :DD!



HAHA.

take this photo in the toilet :P




me and Irene ^^



thanks for the wishes :P





love this picture :D!



i hope my mum will allow me to buy this dress and hat for the next Chinese New Year ><"














yup.

this pattern more than badminton is me =.="




this too -.-















thanks Irene for the photo :)



in the toilet again =.=!





love this teddy bear! HEHE.








finally went to eat PIZZA HUT before going home..

*thanks for the voucher Aunt! :)












while in the car :

me , Irene and Vindy bought this present for our brother: Winson

* the revision and exercise book is mine :P





i didn't kiss it
it's just the view of the camera.. XP




freaking love the effect! muahahahahahaha! XDD



playing PIKABOO with my cousin Bryan too. :D




Wishlist:
i hope my mum will allow me to hang out with my best buddies again in December or maybe in August ( if my result is good la== )



Cann't wait for it yeah!! ^^


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...